SmartTouch® Disinfectant

$36.95$147.80

11 in stock

4 Gallon Case of SmartTouch® Disinfectant

EPA Registered Disinfectant – Proven to kill 99.999% of bacteria including MRSA, Salmonella, E. coli and even many viruses such as H1N1, Norovirus, etc.

People and the Environment – SmartTouch® is non-corrosive, will not bleach hard surfaces to which it is applied, and requires no PPE during normal application. SmartTouch® also contains no VOC’s and does not irritate skin or the respiratory tract and has HMIS ratings of 0. There are no transportation restrictions on SmartTouch®.

Use on Food Contact Surfaces – 99.999% sanitization on food contact surfaces; won’t alter the taste of food on the sanitized surface. No rinse required. NSF registered (D2) sanitizer.

HVAC & Air Duct Systems – Use in HVAC and Air Ducts for antimicrobial control of bacteria and mold / mildew.

Soft Surface Sanitizer – Can be used in a 5:1 dilution as a sanitizer on a wide range of soft surfaces. Eliminates odors; kills bacteria on soft surfaces just like on hard surfaces.

Description

SmartTouch® is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold inhibitor and odor eliminator. SmartTouch®’s formula is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to most treated articles and NSF certified (No rinse required) for food contact surfaces.

Made ready to use, SmartTouch® kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E.coli, Salmonella in less than 60 seconds.

Safety Data
Learn More

Additional information

Weight 37 lbs
Dimensions 18 × 8 × 13 in
Pack Size

Single Gallon, 4 Gallon Case

Go to Top